Our Mission & Objectives
An association dedicated to the promotion of professional standards in medical reporting and the maintenance of good practice in the presentation and use of medical reports and the conduct of medical experts in the course of legal proceedings in accordance with general principles of law.
Our Principle Objectives are:
- To provide effective representation for the sector's interests at all levels of the legislative and regulatory process
- To provide best practice guidance and advice to members
- To provide good public relations and communications to the Government, Public and others
- To provide codes of practice that help companies to demonstrate good practice with their consumers
- To provide adjudication, ombudsman and dispute resolution services for the public and members
- To provide help to negotiate industry wide terms and conditions
15th February 2011
VAT Tribunal Barrett, Goff and Tomlinson & The Commissioners for HMRC & The Law Society
There seems to be confusion as to the meaning and ramifications of this Judgement which simply dealt with whether the medical report and records...